Your 2017 investment club tax forms need to be filed by March 15, 2018.
You shouldn't have any problem meeting the deadline. Put a little time into getting ready now and you'll be able to easily get them done on time.
On Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 8:00PM Eastern Time, join us online for a webinar where we'll tell you how.
We'll discuss what you'll need to know about the 2017 tax season. There are checks you can do now that will give you time to address any problems in a timely manner. Why wait until the last minute and risk delays?
In the webinar, we'll discuss:
- Investment Club tax filing requirements
- A brief overview of the tax preparation process
- Important deadline dates
- Getting your records ready
- Cost basis reporting issues you can and should address now
- Types of investments that will cause you problems with tax preparation
- Tax loss harvesting
- Things to take care of prior to the end of the 2017 calendar year
We encourage all members of your clubs to join us. Taxes aren't only the treasurer's responsibility! Everyone who is a member of an investment club is responsible for making sure that correct taxes are filed.
It's online, it's free and everyone is invited but space is limited.
Register Now To Join Us!
Looking forward to sharing an evening with you all!
PS. Don't pay any attention to emails from others encouraging you to buy a "Tax Printer". If you have an active bivio subscription, you have nothing extra you need to purchase when it's time to prepare your Federal taxes!