We emailed an ad on 7/29/21 that did not take into account Colorado's Equal Pay Act, which requires us to include a salary range. Please accept our apologies for this mistake. The updated posting is below.
Do you really enjoy being an investment club treasurer? Are you interested in using your club treasurer skills to help others?
We're looking for one special person to join our support team at bivio.
If you (or someone you know):
- Are comfortable and skilled using bivio as a club treasurer.
- Are skilled at using PC and internet applications for things like email, spreadsheets, word processing, presentations and social media postings.
- Are self motivated, flexible, and able to work independently.
- Are knowledgeable about the accounting and tax issues relating to investments in stocks and stock based mutual funds.
- Have a basic understanding of partnership accounting and tax reporting.
- Like helping and educating people.
- Are interested in interacting with a great customer base on a regular basis.
- Are interested in a job where you can work from home with flexible hours.
We're interested in talking to you.
This is a part-time, contract (1099) position that will pay $30-40 per hour based on experience and qualifications. It has the potential to become a full time position depending on the progress made during training and your initiative. We cannot give a time-period, since the job is challenging and diverse. We do give merit-based bonuses, annually.
You will be expected to maintain your own office and computer equipment with the ability to make phone calls. Most support requests are handled by email but phone call appointments may also be scheduled in certain circumstances.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status or military service. Bivio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our goal is to develop a diverse workforce that is representative of the community we serve.
Send your resume along with your salary requirements and/or any questions to email@example.com. Make sure to put "Support Position" in the subject line.
Please feel free to pass this along if you know of others that might be interested in this opportunity.