Here is what you need to do to file your investment club tax forms for 2017.
Make sure to:
- Send in all the forms included in the "Complete Club Tax Packet" except any withdrawal reports. You need to make sure those get to the appropriate members.
- Sign the front page of the 1065
- Confirm all member addresses and social security numbers are entered correctly on all K-1 forms
- Confirm address and social security number information is entered and correct if a Tax matters partner is designated on page 3 of Form 1065.
- Send in forms Certified mail with a return receipt requested
- Print out a copy for your club files or store a PDF copy in your bivio Files area so you have a way to know in the future exactly what was on the forms you sent in.