Here is what you need to do to file your investment club tax forms for 2017.
Make sure to:
- Send in all the forms included in the "Complete Club Tax Packet" except any withdrawal reports. You need to make sure those get to the appropriate members.
- Sign the front page of the 1065
- Confirm all member addresses and social security numbers are entered correctly on all K-1 forms and social security numbers are shown for each member on Schedule B-2 if it is part of your return.
- Confirm Name, address, phone and Social security number are correct if you have identified a partnership representative at the bottom of page 3 of form 1065.
- Send in forms Certified mail with a return receipt requested
- Print out a copy for your club files or store a PDF copy in your bivio Files area so you have a way to know in the future exactly what was on the forms you sent in.