What are the necessary forms?
Jesse Kuhns writes.....

I realize we need to submit Form 1065 for our club.

Do I need to file separate Schedule K-1 for each member (30) or is there a reduction of paper format which we can use?

The IRS Form 1065 requires inclusion of a K-1 for each partner. Therefore, the filing of Form 1065 will necessitate including a K-1 for each partner.

The instructions for Form 1065 permit electronic filing, but I know of no investment company software that accommodates this feature.

Also,  is it acceptable to print off the forms from the IRS website and use them to file returns?

Yes, that is acceptable, and becoming quite common.

Good luck with your 30 K-1's!!!

Rip West
Ridgway, CO