K-1's for WIthdrawn Members

If you have completely shut off a withdrawn members access to the club it is probably easiest to print their K-1 and mail it to them.

To give them access back at this point, you'd need to delete the withdrawal entry, send them a new invitation to access your club and have them use it to set up access again. You'd also need to tell everyone else not to use any K-1's until you got everything put back in shape.

Once they could access your club again, you'd need to reenter their withdrawal and regenerate your tax forms so they could get a correct copy.

Lots of moving parts and opportunities to make mistakes and changes. Did I mention it is probably easiest to just printout their K-1 and mail it to them?

Laurie Frederiksen
Invest with your friends!

Become our Facebook friend!
Follow us on twitter!
Follow Us on Google+

Click here to Subscribe to the Club Cafe email list. Click here to Unsubscribe

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 10:34 AM, Ostojic wrote:
Hi Laurie,

I have a withdrawn member who I would like to provide limited access to get her tax records. I already removed her email and don't know how to restore it. I tried clicking on the email link under roster and couldn't make it work. Is there a way to restore limited access?