[ #240233] I don't know where to ask, so I'm asking here.
Hi Jose,

If you have audited your club records and know your tax forms are correct, then it is fine to send and distribute the tax forms as generated. The IRS will be looking for forms from your EIN number. So that keeps you from getting a "love note" from them with very expensive penalties for not filing on it.

Section L on K-1 forms does not have to be filled out for most clubs so, by default, it is left blank. You can see member account information on the Member status report and the Member Contributions and withdrawals reports.

For future reference, questions that are specific to your club should be sent to Club Cafe is great when you'd like to get feedback from other clubs on how they operate.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any further questions by replying to this email.

Thank you for using bivio!

Laurie Frederiksen
Become our Facebook Friend!

Don't forget! You can always find lots of useful information on our help page.