Final Withdrawal report or Capital Gain/Loss report
We had a member who did a full withdrawal last year. He did a partial withdrawal earlier in the year and then a full withdrawal later in the year. On the withdrawal report it says "Note - any gain/loss realized on withdrawal must be reported by the member on Schedule D of the 1040. This report should be run as of the end of the year to ensure that all adjustments for the year have been reflected." Which report do I run and how do I do it?