Tax Id

Investment clubs must have a Tax ID, which is called an Employer Identification Number (EIN). You use this number for opening a broker account and when filing your tax returns.

You obtain an EIN number from the IRS. You can do it online , or by filling out form SS-4 and sending it in.

Related help topics:

More questions? More Help