Tax Id EIN

Your investment club must have a Tax ID number, also called an Employer Identification Number (EIN). It is similar to your personal Social Security number (SSN). You use it to open a broker account and when filing your tax returns.

To obtain an EIN, use Form SS-4. This document contains complete instructions including how to obtain an EIN via phone or mail.

Related help topics:

More questions? More Help